Click & Pick up
- Order online and pick up any stock item during regular business hours.
- Orders will be filled during regular business hours. See branch hours.
- No delivery charge.
- No waiting for couriers.
- What is Click & Pick up?
- Which branches offer the Click & Pick up service?
- How do I arrange for an item to be picked up from a branch?
- How do I add items to my ‘Click & Pick up’ basket?
- How do I check whether the items I want are available for a pick upion at a branch today?
- Can I pick up one item from a branch and another from a different branch?
- How long will it take for my order to be processed before I can pick up in branch?
What is Click & Pick up?
The ‘Click & Pick up’ feature allows you to pick up your order from any of our Click & Pick up branches, depending on availability. Combining the convenience and ease of shopping online with our branch network and expert staff.
Which branches offer the click and pick up service?
All our branches offer a click and pick up service. Orders may be picked up during regular branch business hours.
How do I arrange for an item to be picked up from a branch?
You need to place your order online in the usual way. (Ensure you click the ‘move to pick up basket’ icon against each item you wish to pick up on the basket summary page.
How do I add items to my ‘Click & Pick up’ basket?
By moving the items into your ‘Click & Pick up’ basket within the basket page.
How do I check whether the items I want are available for pick up at my local branch today?
Please contact your local branch directly. To locate your local branch contact details, please use our branch locator.
Can I pick up one item from my local branch and another from a different branch?
Products can only be picked up from one branch per order. If you need to order products for pick up at more than one branch, you would need to place each order separately, changing your ‘branch’ before continuing to order.
How long will it take for my order to be processed before I can pick up in branch?
Any order placed for stock items can be picked up immediately during the branches regular business hours.